Hi Bryan,

Looking at our previous conversation, in this case you would have to override
the ApiListingResource.

That would allow you full control over everything.

From: <swagger-swaggersocket@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Bryan Nelson
<bryan.j.nel...@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, 20 June 2017 at 14:05
To: Swagger <swagger-swaggersocket@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Swagger-Core - Caching of Tag Data in Operations?

Thanks for your research Ron...I appreciate it!

On Tuesday, June 20, 2017 at 5:02:38 PM UTC-4, Ron wrote:

Okay, I’m embarrassed now. In my defense, I haven’t touched that in a really
long time.

IIRC, the SwaggerSpecFilter will just say – can/cannot see (hence the Boolean
operations).

It doesn’t actually allow you to manipulate the spec.

I could be wrong on that account. And I seem to remember there’s still a way to
do it, but I might be wrong there too.

I’ll try to find a ‘proper’ way of doing it.