From: <swagger-swaggersocket@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Santosh Ghalsasi
<santosh.ghals...@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, 21 June 2017 at 3:04
To: Swagger <swagger-swaggersocket@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Using swagger UI on sharepoint portal

Hi All,

We are trying to explore the possibility of using sharepoint as a repository
for our all swagger specs. We have uploaded swagger specs and swagger UI on a
sharepoint page and are able to see specs rendered as UI on the portal. The
problem we are facing is with the 'try it out' functionality. Unlike the
regular swagger portal, we are not able to connect from sharepoint to our API
platform to enable end to end try it out functionality. I wanted to know if
swagger UI directly calls the curl from browser or from the a web server where
the UI is hosted. Also if we need to take care of any other thing, apart from
CORS, to properly enable this.Really appreciate the help here.

Regards,

Santosh