When trying to document an API proposal yesterday I came across an
interesting discussion around responses... and the use of anyOf/oneOf.
These have been added to OpenAPI 3.0 so I figured, great, I'll use . (And
yes of course 3.0 isn't quite final)

Except so far I've been using swagger hub which is still at 2.0

The latest code is of course usable from github. There's some docker
images, but some of these still seem to be at 2.0

Can anyone clarify whether
 * There's any OpenAPI 3.0 support on swagger hub yet
 * WHether there are any other tools/sites supporting 3.0 yet
 * Which of the docker images now support 3.0 - ie for the editor, api,
codegen (could also be need to have docker compose start a bundle)

Otherwise I'll either just dumb-down the API defs for now, OR use the
github code directly. I'm just conscious I want to share the proposal with
others, and swagger hub is a nice way of doing that. Of course other
developers would be quite capable of using the new version from git, but we
all end up short of time (which is why the docker images are a super idea
IMO)

Thanks
Nigel.