The API description itself is in JSON/YAML. You can generate it from existing
code using specific libraries, but the end result has to be in JSON or YAML.

From: <swagger-swaggersocket@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Mashkurali
Marchawala <mashk...@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, 29 June 2017 at 2:58
To: Swagger <swagger-swaggersocket@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Swagger with Java

Hello Team,

I am exploring Swagger currently. When I see the swagger code it generally
consists of Javascript in backend and Json or Yaml in front end(API). I'm very
new to YAML and Javascript, and searching for the way whether we can use some
another language and achieve the same goal? It would be best if we can get
something written and coded in Java. Help will be much appreciated.

Many thanks!

-Mashkur