Hello,

Since it is possible to push a new version of an API via REST on
swaggerhub, I wonder if it is possible to also publish the API in a similar
fashion. After looking at the UI network calls I tried this:

curl -X PUT -H "accept: application/json" -H "Authorization: ${API_KEY}" -H
https://api.swaggerhub.com/apis/{owner}/{api}/{version}/settings/lifecycle?force=false

where $API_KEY is the API key used to upload the api, but I got hit back
with

{"code":401,"message":"Invalid type of AccessToken"}

Has anybody had any luck with that?

Regards,