Hi,
Is it possible to switch the swagger validation off using the swagger
configuration using the swagger.yml file?

>From googling it looks like this could be done using the setting
validatorUrl:null. We've tried numerous positioning of this config in our
swagger.yml but none of them seem to work.
(we get the little red Error icon) on the bottom right hand corner of the
spec.

We are using Play - Scala and here is our current swagger.yml

---
swagger: "2.0"
info:
  title: foo-servicce
  version: "BUILD"
schemes:
  - http
consumes:
  - application/json
produces:
  - application/json
definitions:
  EmptyJsonBody:
    format: string
    example : "{}"

Any help/suggestion gratelully received.