It’s a little hard to say without more information.

Which tool do you use to generate the ADI definition?

Can you share the definition you’re getting?

From: <swagger-swaggersocket@googlegroups.com> on behalf of
"dmitriy.krasni...@swimlane.com" <dmitriy.krasni...@swimlane.com>
Date: Thursday, July 27, 2017 at 06:34
To: Swagger <swagger-swaggersocket@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Why the path /app/{id} now generates error swagger editor?

We gave been using sane v 2.0 swagger doc for a year, but this morning I tried
to verify it, because one of the js tools all of sudden told me it's not valid
(apparently it is powered by the same library). What do you know the editor
gave me Hide

Parser error
missed comma between flow collection entries
Jump to line 282  error, putting route "/app/{id}" in quotation fixes it, but I
am generating it so going and changing the whole library to do so seems
extreme. The route is valid, does anybody know what have changed, looks like
editor confuses {} to template and tries to fill it?