From: <swagger-swaggersocket@googlegroups.com> on behalf of "Oliver B. Fischer"
<o.b.fisc...@swe-blog.net>
Date: Wednesday, August 16, 2017 at 02:11
To: "swagger-swaggersocket@googlegroups.com"
<swagger-swaggersocket@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Why is OpenAPI front and center on the site when none of the tools
support it?

Hi,

Am 16.08.17 um 00:05 schrieb Ron Ratovsky:

I take the criticism regarding finding the 2.0 specification though – for now
we’ve added a simple link to it from the specification page, and we’ll work on
making it clearer in the upcoming days.

This as an ongoing support of OpenAPI 2.0 is IMHO quite important. For example
my company uses 2.0 als company wide standard and I don't see us using 3.0 in
the next year(s).

Oliver

--
N Oliver B. Fischer
A Schönhauser Allee 64, 10437 Berlin, Deutschland/Germany