Hi

I'm currently using the web editor to generate a sample project. I'm using
to generate a nodejs-server and also a typecript-node client.

I the yaml definition, I have the following code

definitions:
  StepInfo:
    type: "object"
    required:
    - "ID"
    - "Name"
    properties:
      ID:
        type: "integer"
        format: "int64"
      Name:
        type: "string"
        example: "test"

The code generated for the nodejs-server is perfect but the code for the
typecript-node client has problem. It creates the following typescript code

export class InlineResponse200StepInfo {
    'iD': number;
    'name': string;
}

As you can see, the property ID has been changed to iD and Name has been
changed to name. Why is that happening because I need to keep the property
intact on both the client and server ?

Thanks