Hi,

I have seen lots of editors for swagger 3.0.0, and they allow working on a
single file. This look good for some small APIs but in an enterprise it has
no meaning as the number of Schema, Examples and Parameters will increase
and also error responses will be common across multiple APIs. Like RAML
provides a way to create separate file in separate  folders and include
them in actual file, do we have something like that in OAS 3.0.0.

Thanks,
Rakesh Jha