I'm using the Basic Tier of this API called LetMC
https://live-api.letmc.com/swagger/ui/index.

Using the LettingsController I am getting a list of all the lettings and
display them in a grid. Each letting has a field called "TenancyProperty"
which is relational to the OID of a property in the properties controller.
Which is the best way to get the description of the property and display it
in the grid?

I'm using AngularJS to display the lettings.