Hi Ron , thanks for looking into it.
I mean is there any API available to test the services call for example :
rest-assure.
with in the swagger ,can we run the services with out manual interaction ,
just like create a suit like smoke or regression trigger it and get an
execution report with pass and fail details.

please advice me if any approach or any  solution to achieve same.  thanks
in Advance