Hi,
im interested in using swagger for my api documentation and server
generation.
I played a couple of hours with the online editor and the docker code gen
creating a server stub (ruby/sinatra). It worked quiet well.
Now i'm guessing how to handle (non-destructive) api changes or updates. In
the default setting the stubs will be overwritten and all my changes got
lost. Even if they are just external function calls to my (separated)
library.
I saw the .swagger-codegen-ignore file, but if i understood it correctly
all files defined in the ignore file will never be touched. So i will not
get the new stubs?!

What is here the common way to handle such updates without copying the old
stubs to the new file. It's kind of boring. Is there a better way?