Hi,

I am using Swagger-Editor and using that to generate a Java client.
However, our API requires client-authenticated SSL (i.e., the client side
has to send a client certificate to the API/server-side).

Can Swagger-Editor generate Java code to support this, i.e., can we specify
that the API needs client-authenticate SSL in the YAML or editor and then
generate Java code/app that will be able to perform such a connection with
client-authenticated SSL?

Thanks,
Jim