Hi,
In my understanding how caching is supposed to work, the browser should
send a request to the server for the javascript file, mentioning in that
request what version of the file it has, in terms of timestamp, file
length, etag, media types and/or other ways. The server will respond with
either "ok, your version is ok, you can use the cached version", or "no,
here is the actual content of that file". In this case I am not sure if
chrome sends a request to the server (I could try a proxy to check this
indeed, or activate logs on the server side), and it just seems that it
takes from its own cache.
Please help,
Thank you,
Nicu Marasoiu