Hi, with the latest releases (Swagger 1.5.17, Swagger UI 3.6.0 and
swagger-akka-http 0.11.2 in my case we use this integration with AkkaHTTP),
And configuring the swagger something like:

@SwaggerDefinition(...
  securityDefinition = new SecurityDefinition(oAuth2Definitions =
    Array(new OAuth2Definition(
      key = "implicitFlow",
      flow = Flow.IMPLICIT,
      authorizationUrl = "..",
      tokenUrl = ".."))),

it works.

However, now, even if the controller methods are annotated with

@ApiOperation(
  value = "..,
  nickname = "..",
  httpMethod = "GET",..
  authorizations = Array(new Authorization(value="apiAuth", scopes = Array())))

the token is not sent as header (also don't see it in the chrome storage) (but
i did see the accessToken being generated by the autz server and sent back to
callback url).