I uploaded my swagger specification in swagger editor, it shows me the
documentation of the API. Now I want to test my API so I downloaded the
client server in python. After downloading the server it contain the readme
file which show how to test the API with small example code. But when I am
trying to run that code I am getting error:

raise MaxRetryError(_pool, url, error or ResponseError(cause))

urllib3.exceptions.MaxRetryError: HTTPConnectionPool(host='localhost',
port=80): Max retries exceeded with url: /pet/112 (Caused by
NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPConnection object at
0x1081f47f0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 61] Connection
refused',))

How I can resolve this problem so that finally I can test my API's.

Thanks