No one seems interested in this thread, but I'll try again anyway.

I've given up on the Java to JSON conversion. The Java code just isn't
designed for it.

However, I could still use some help with the JSON to HTML conversion.
Currently I'm using pretty-swag, but it's severely limited and I'd rather
use something more feature-rich. But Codegen really makes you jump through
a lot of hoops before you get your HTML output. Is there some simple way to
make Codegen just generate HTML from a JSON file?

Rebecca