Hey Ron,

I'm using the swaggerhub, as you can see below. It is not clear how I'm
supposed to use the newer version. I've tried the online editor but when I
export to nodejs-server an HTTPS error is ocurring, I can see this by
pressing F12.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-8aGECe9UUPM/Wob6WEgQoCI/AAAAAAAAAak/ntRGg8O9YD8_YFr0sYLdgK6KGinvg9NEgCLcBGAs/s1600/img5.PNG>

If that not what you're trying to mean, could you detail it for me? I kind
new with swagger as you can see haha

Thanks again!
At,