Hi Ron,

Can you please tell me which version i need to use. currently i am using
the following :

<dependency>
   <groupId>io.springfox</groupId>
   <artifactId>springfox-swagger2</artifactId>
   <version>2.7.0</version>
   <scope>compile</scope>
</dependency>
<dependency>
   <groupId>io.springfox</groupId>
   <artifactId>springfox-swagger-ui</artifactId>
   <version>2.7.0</version>
   <scope>compile</scope>
</dependency>