Hi,

I am using cloud formation template to define the APIs with swagger
definition. Until 17 Sep, the APIs were working fine with the swagger
version 3.0. All of a sudden, from yesterday it is giving the error while
creating the stack using the cloud formation template:
" Invalid OAS input (Service: AmazonApiGateway; Status Code: 400; Error
Code: BadRequestException"

This is however working fine if I change the swagger version to "2.0".
Could any of you please let me know the reason? Is there any change in the
swagger definition?

Thanks much!