patil deepali schrieb:
> Hi!!!
>
>  I installed swamp workflow product successfully. It looks G8!!
>  I have few doubts though..
>  1. How can I call external perl scripts/ Shell scripts as a workflow action.
> (for a given node?)
>      i.e. If I have script1.pl / script1.sh , which performs certain task..
>  Velocity scripts are good for setting variable or getting some information
> from a workflow.
>
>  Any suggestion in this regard is highly appreciated!

Hi, for calling external programs at a certain point in the workflow
include a customaction in that node that does call your scripts
and handles the results if needed. An example for a class
that does call an external script is here:
https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/swamp/trunk/src/de/suse/swamp/custom/CustomActionExample.java

Maybe we should add a new action type to SWAMP that just calls external
scripts by name.

Greetings

--
Thomas Schmidt (tschmidt [at] suse.de)
SUSE Linux Products GmbH :: Research & Development :: Internal Tools