-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Thomas
Schmidt
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2006 3:13 PM
Subject: Re: [swamp-devel] [swamp] question

Vasyl Matyashovskyy wrote:
> Hi to all!
>

> I start to investigate SWAMP system, write the first processes.
>
> I start many copies of processes and want stopped them and remove from
> system because it was testing processes, but I can't find the list of
events
> that I can send to workflow from "admin console".

To delete a workflow completely from the system and the database you
could use the
latest subversion code which includes a button in the "admin console"
which does this.

Greetings

--
Thomas Schmidt (tschmidt [at] suse.de)
SUSE Linux Products GmbH :: Research & Development :: Internal Tools