Thomas FERRANDIZ schrieb:
> Hi
> I'm currently trying to deploy SWAMP in an company that uses the CAS SSO
>   (http://www.ja-sig.org/products/cas/) to authenticate their users. I'd
> like to know if there is a way of using it in SWAMP. In particular, does
> someone knows which classes or templates I need to modify in order to
> get the login from CAS instead of getting it from SWAMP's login page ?

Hi Thomas,
to add an alternative authentication method, you need to create a class
which
implements de.suse.swamp.core.security.UserManagerIface
and configure it in the defaults config file:
AUTH_CLASS=...

The LDAP integration done by Juergen Pabel is a good example on how to
do this:
https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/swamp/trunk/src/de/suse/swamp/core/security/AkkayaLDAPUserManager.java

SWAMP's login page will still be used, but verify the user against your
backend.
Greetings

--
Thomas Schmidt (tschmidt [at] suse.de)
SUSE Linux Products GmbH :: Research & Development :: Internal Tools