Jürgen Pabel schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> thanks for integrating my code, I've just looked at the SVN merge and I
> noticed a few things:
>
> - "my" implementation lacks the check for "anonymous"
> - "my" implementation should probably now return "AkkayaLDAPUserManager"
>   in toString()?
> - "my" code could probably use some Logger'ing

Hi, I checked in your code to svn so that it does not get lost. My plan
is to completely merge the LDAP classes, so that there is only
one LDAP authentication class which has all the features, but I did not
yet have time to merge them.

> - "your" implementation uses "de.suse.auth", which is not in the SVN?

It's in the suse-auth.jar. I seperated the LDAP access to this lib,
because we also use it for
other applications. I should add the source of it to the public svn.
Greetings

--
Thomas Schmidt (tschmidt [at] suse.de)
SUSE Linux Products GmbH :: Research & Development :: Internal Tools