Hi Thomas!
I want propose some to each new release.
For me in majority the workflows consist from several key questions.
So, after changes will be great to get answer for key questions.
I think that other participants added some their key questions and we get
some like control checklist for verification new releases in key points and
good manual about changes.

So my several questions:
We have MAIN, SUB1 and SUB2 workflows

 - How get access to MAIN dataset  from SUB1 ("data" and "edge condition")
 - How to send "event" from SUB1 to MAIN (for satisfy "Edge" condition)
 - How gets to events in SUB1 from SUB2  (for satisfy "Edge" condition)
 - Can I run SUB1 from MAIN with some parameters?
 - How to operate with Variables in Node? (mathematical operations +-)

This is the basically moments for my workflows.
Would you please say how to do this in release 1.5.3 in difference with 1.5.

Greetings!

Vasyl