Hello Thomas

On Fri, Feb 16, 2007 at 04:16:27PM +0100, Thomas Schmidt wrote:
> Flavio Curti schrieb:

> >> where would you like to define the members of that group admins?
> >> At the moment it would be possible to store them in a databitvalue,
> >> or comma seperated in the rolevalue element.
> >> It is also possible to merge other roles to a new one by using
> >> <roleref> elements.
> >> Greetings
> > I was thinking to define them in the database using the user, userGroup,
> > etc.
> > tables, but i figure that's not possible atm...
> The advantage of defining roles inside the workflow definition is that
> the roles are
> bound to that workflow and its revision.

Hmm, okay, I understand that, but for our use, I'd like to have a group
"customers" with potentially 100's of users. To handle the definition
inside the workflow, means we have to deploy the workflow on every new
customer.

Could I assign the value to the databit from a database using groovy for
example? Is there a way to access the swamp database connection from
inside a script?

Thank you and kind regards

Flavio

--