Alain SARHADIAN schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> Thank you for your answer.
>
> I have tried your suggestion, but unfortunately it
> seems not working in my case.
>
> By script action in firt node ("start"), user is
> assigned to wfstarter group and owner is set to blank.
>
> But, even if next node ("PassageRU") is assigned to
> admin, wfstarter user can go on and end the workflow
> without problem.
>
> I would like to prevent wfstarter user from access to
> "PassageRU" and all other following nodes

You need to set the attribute restricted=true to restrict a task to it's
assigned role.
This would look like:
<dataedit name="initdata_2" role="admin" restricted="true"
eventtype="INITDATA_CHANGED" >

Greetings

--
Thomas Schmidt (tschmidt [at] suse.de)
SUSE Linux Products GmbH :: Research & Development :: Internal Tools