Diego Bowen wrote:
> Hello I successfully installed swamp and bring up the login page:
> http://localhost:8080/webswamp/swamp, however i'm unable to login.
> Nothing even appears in the logs showing that it even attempted
> such....please help!!  :)

Do you have the entries for these users in your database (dbUsers table)?
MySQL setup:
http://swamp.sourceforge.net/index.php?seite=doc2html&docpage=html-installguide/x74.html
Login attempts should get logged in catalina.out. What does the page
display when you try to login?

Greetings

--
Thomas Schmidt (tschmidt [at] suse.de)
SUSE Linux Products GmbH :: Research & Development :: Tools