On Tue, 3 Feb 2015, Andrew Cagney wrote:

-- I had to add kvmsetup.sh by hand, i think that is a bug

people have different ideas of where the pool should live. Or what OS
to use inside the guest. So we provide kvmsetup.sh.sample.

-- I had to add Makefile.inc.local to add -Werror, I think that is a bug

I thought we said that was going to be okay soon? :)

- run testing/libvirt/install.sh to set up the test framework
-> if I think the VMs are corrupt then I should be able to run
uninstall.sh ; install.sh to rebuild them

I don't trust uninstallers :/

- build/install: swan-update on west, then swan-install on the others
-> it would be nice to automate this

make check UPDATE=1
(hit ctrl-c when it starts on basic-pluto-01 :)

- strongswan in FC21 doesn't include GCM or CTR; for the GCM and CTR
interop tests to work, a custom version of strongswan is needed

We could automate pulling it in from a repository on
download.libreswan.org. I hadn't because I thought the fedora maintainer
would fix these. The latest spec file in fedora does enable CCM and CTR
but not GCM.

- the "wip" tests need to be disabled, it was one of those that hung
(If it is possible to clearly identify wip results as something to
ignore and ensure they don't hang then running them is probably
mostely harmless; google for "KFAIL")

I've not had a test "hung" permanently. I had VMs hanging permanently
not taking commands from virsh though.

We could change swantest that if it is run with --x509 and it does not
see the expected certificates, that it will run dist_certs.whatever ?

Paul