Sorry, meant to say "Jim,..." below.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Lee, any thoughts on my comment that "Sealed" isn't really a representation of
>quality?

Hugh

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Here's an updated version of the Scale document, still a work in progress.  The
most significant change was based on a suggestion from Tom Hlavendy and Lee and
others on the mailing list, which was
to change "VG+" to a more specific grade.  I agreed with him, so Very Good Plus
(VG+) has been changed to Fine (FI).  This should be even more clearer and
eliminate possible confusion.  (Note that the NUMBER of grades is still the
same -- the meaning of VG+ didn't change, just the name of it.)

I also added some example list entries; just free-form stuff off of the top of
my head.

If anyone can't read the ASCII text attachment, let me know.

PS:  MobyGames is still referring to "VG+", but I will fix this tonight as it's
a simple database change.
--
http://www.MobyGames.com/
The world's most comprehensive historical PC gaming database project.