Yes, there was an EGA version of this game released for the PC. Many Accolade
games of the mid to late 80s were released in two separate versions -- CGA and
EGA. I don't know if it was a ploy to get gamers to pay for an "upgrade" or if
Accolade was merely following the consumer installation base (CGA systems far
outweighing EGA rigs). My guess is the former because it costs nothing to ship the
EGA version and perform a video card test on bootup and run the correct version.

If anyone has it I'd sure appreciate a zipfile of the game. You might also post it
on Home of the Underdogs as Sarinee does not have this version -- very unusual but
true!

Thanks,

Chris