I think this guy just doesn't know the market.  On a related note, I bought a shrinked Martian Dreams and Savage Empires a couple of years ago for $30 each.  A guy had a case of them and sent out a message to a PC news group.  Several people flamed the guy for wanting $30 for these "old games."  "Who would pay that much for outdated games...and bad ones at that."

Hugh
-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Chisarick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2001 8:14 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [SWCollect] Worlds of Ultima/Martian Dreams

    I was scoping out a bidder for something I was passingly interested in (already have 2).  Yeow.  He paid $200 for a shrinkwrapped "Martian Dreams"...

    Ok, you can have the item (Ogre for the Apple II w/the radiation badge).  I might have asked it before, but what's up with these two Worlds of Ultima titles that they're going for a king's ransom anyway...  I've seen the original series go for way less.  Way way less.