Haven't seen that one!

-----Original Message-----
From: C.E. Forman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2001 11:44 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [SWCollect] Anybody seen one of these before?

Hey gang,

My dad came back from a Michigan vacation with an odd game he found in a
bookstore.  (He keeps an eye out for stuff for me sometimes.)  Never seen it
before, was wondering if anyone else had.

It's called "Through the Looking Glass", published by Apple Computer for
Macintosh.  Copyright date is 1984, author is Steve Capps.  Looks like a
vintage hardcover book, grey with maroon trim on the cover.  Inside is a
depression in the cardboard holding the disk, with a ribbon you tug on to
lift it out.  The meager instructions on the inside left flap reveal that it
is a chessboard puzzle game.

Anybody else seen one of these, or have any idea how much it might be worth?