Actually, this topic reminded me of a similar question, what games are you
all looking forward this season/next few months?

I've remembered about this because this weekend I've received a CD full of
demos of upcoming / already released games (Lightweight Ninja, Legends of
Might & Magic, Gorasul (german version), Stronghold, Patrician 2, Magic &
Mayhem art of Magic, Throne of Darkness, Kohan: Ahriman's Gift...)

I must admit I found the Lithtech 2.0 engine on Legends of M&M very
impressive, and Throne of Darkness is a nice action-RPG that shows several
differences from Diablo, but the game that really impressed me was
Patrician 2. Hats off to Ascaron for such a detailed game with such a nice
interface and level of detail. It's been a *long* time since a strategy
game has made me forget all the RPGs I have at home calling my name! ;)

Pedro R. Quaresma
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"So long, and thanks for all the fish"

http://www.salvador-caetano.pt