From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2001 6:30 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [SWCollect] Shock

In a message dated 11/02/2001 6:19:09 AM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Remember when
EA still used to present the makers of a game as ARTISTS? We've come a long
way.

Sarcasm of course, you mean we've fallen a long ways. Yes the Bard's Tale series, they would do a bit of a profile on the box/folder about the designers of the game. Guess the corporations are losing sight of who actually makes the money for them.

Tom