>> Was the CD version of Willy Beamish a talkie?  If so you may have just
>> gotten some competitiion.... and no lying now!   :-)
>
> Well, the last time I saw this on eBay it fetched something like $250.
> That's wayyy higher than it's worth, but this is still highly sought
> after.

True, but the actual 'going rate' seems to be lower (spotted a boxed talkie
that went for $45 a couple of months ago). Adventures seem to react even
more strongly to sudden demand than RPGs. The best example is probably
Duckman, which peaked at an incredible $275,... and then a bunch of people
became aware of this gold mine and flooded the market, so we're down to
about $30 at the moment (I know one guy on the GameTZ that made a small
fortune that way; he was _the_ source before others caught up). Playing
Games Interactive still has a few copies left:
http://www.playinggamesinteractive.com/item.html?PRID=988178

BadBen: I'm considering to snipe The Silver Seed, and also the GT Software
release of U6, as I need shrinked copies of both.

/Alexander