Pedro Quaresma wrote:

> Who knows where we would be if Windows never existed? We could be using for
> example AmigaOS, which handled multitasking better than most other OSes. Or

At the time, it was the only mainstream multitasking OS so I'm not sure
what you're comparing it with.  Hopefully not today's multitasking OSes
(Linux, OS/2, Windows) because it was nothing more than round-robin
timeslices (just like Windows 9x).

> MacOS which is even "easier" to use than Windows. Or Linux, BeOS, BSD, VAX
> (god forbid! ;) )

If you're saying that the Amiga's OS multitasked better than Linux or
BeOS, you haven't done your research properly.