[Suddenly Chris staggers, and moves toward a table for support]
"Chris, what's wrong?"
"I just felt a disturbance in the force, as if a perfect shrinkwrapped
game was ripped apart and suddenly silenced."

One of my buyers on ebay bought a copy from me and did not want to make
that plunge.

Oh, the pain.