Dan Chisarick wrote:
>    I'll always have the memories, and the comfort of knowing I can always
>(100-150 hours) to invest in an old game, especially if I've already
beaten
>it a long time ago.

It's not only the lack of time. I know it's my fault but, nowadays, I
simply can't resist taking a peek at the Internet for hints/FAQs/etc 99% of
the time I'm playing a game. "Back in the old days" I got stuck in Ultima
VII for 1 year and 3 months (!) because of the "Pick here to enter" riddle!
How I miss those days! :)

P.

Pedro R. Quaresma
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED]