From: MASTER [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Pedro
Quaresma
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2002 5:42 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [SWCollect] Mobyscale

I apologize to bring this up here, as this was probably discussed about
2873468234 times before, but I have decided to move on with the times and
classify my entire collection with the Mobyscale. 3 issues arose:

- I know the (T) modifier is used for [MS] games that have small tears on
the shrinkwrap. But what happens if a [MS] has a small circular "hole" on
the shrinkwrap, most probably due not to shrinkwrap damage but to any
mistake in the shrinkwrap process? Does it become [MS(T)] or should it stay
as [MS]?

- How should the package of an OEM game be classified? [IM/...] doesn't
sound right, and simply omitting it doesn't sound right either because we
should be able to differentiate OEM games that are still shrinkwrapped (And
I don't think simply [MS] for the shrinkwrapped ones would cut it either).

- Anyone ever considered an "Autographed by Author" modifier? It's not an
indication of value and although it's "writing on box/manual/whatever",
it's obviously not ED!

Note: As you noticed, I'm using above the YOIS abbreviated format of the
Mobyscale. Hope you don't mind, Chris :)

Regards,
P.

Pedro R. Quaresma
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED]