>Heh, I love this group!

Ditto! :)

>Or what if you have two sets of parts but only one set of disks, having lost the others?  Why would it be wrong to include one original disk and one copy per set?  >I'd consider doing this if it was a common game that wouldn't sell for much either way.  Bard's Tale Construction Set, yeah, I'd split the originals up and make two >completes.  Ultima Martian Dreams, no, I'd prefer to have one with full originals because it means more to collectors that way.

Ohhhh, you just reminded me of some other situation: Al has 5 copies of Ultima Underworld 2 (a game that has 5 floppy disks). He goes to eBay and gets a spare box from an auction, spare manual from another and even a spare map from a third auction. He then procedes to get one different floppy from each of the five UW2s he already had. Does Al now have a 6th copy of UW2? Think of this issue in both "collectible" and "legal" terms ;)

Pedro

--
Pedro R. Quaresma
Salvador Caetano IMVT

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity." - Albert Einstein

ToyotaShopping - A sua Loja Toyota Online
http://www.toyota.pt