From: Lee K. Seitz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2002 9:38 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [SWCollect] Buy 1 get 2

Jim Leonard spake thusly into the ether:

>Adam Baratz wrote:
>>
>> > (Remember The Bilestoad?)
>>
>> No... please explain...
>
>The Bilestoad was an awesome Apple II game that was way ahead of it's
>time in terms of graphics, coding, and concept.  You control a "cyber
>knight" as he battles with another knight.  The weapon is a battle axe,

>and as you fight you can lose an arm, there is copious amounts of
>blood, etc.

You also had a shield on the other arm, which you could also lose.  In
fact, you could even be decapitated, which meant of course that you
lost.  (Whereas you could run around without an arm, sometimes even
two.)

>Here's some more Marc Goodman quotes from Halcyon Days, if you're
>curious:

And some additional notes for Adam.  First, Halcyon Days is now online
in its entirety.  You can find it at . . . well, the Dadgum server
doesn't seem to be responding.  When it comes back up, start at
http://www.dadgum.com/giantlist and you can find a link from there.

Also, Mr. Goodman is working on a new version of Bilestoad for the Mac.
You can find more info at
http://www.continuumsi.com/~marc/bilestoad.html.

--
Lee K. Seitz  *  [EMAIL PROTECTED]