Von: Dan Chisarick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Sunday, December 01, 2002 4:51 AM
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: RE: [SWCollect] Phantasie II

        Many thanks.  Not sure what gives that Phantasie II comes with
what looks like a re-issue or "value pack" manual.  I read somewhere
that its almost suicide to play Phantasie II w/green characters, and
that its strongly recommended to transfer veteran Phantasie I chars.  If
PII is a continuation of PI perhaps the manuals are the same for both
games so they labeled it accordingly.