"Feldhamer, Stuart" wrote:

> Supposedly it was the first text adventure with graphics, but I suspect it
> would be difficult to prove this...

Hardly -- I remember playing Mask of the Sun in 1983, a full year before
King's Quest.  The very first interactive fiction game with graphics would be
pretty hard to lock down -- I guess you can argue it was Mystery House, but
the parser in Mystery House is so pathetic that it barely qualifies as
interactive fiction :-)
--
Jim Leonard ([EMAIL PROTECTED])                    http://www.oldskool.org/
Want to help an ambitious games project?             http://www.mobygames.com/