Stuart Feldhamer wrote:

> Do they have to be VHS tapes? There were tons of making-of videos included
> on CDs with various games. Also, have you considered the legality of this
> (not that I care)?

I wrote previously:  There are some CDROM videos that may fall into this
scope, like the Ken & Roberta interview snippets on CDROM bundled with the
Robert Williams collection, and I can remember a Robert Williams promo
interview on some CDROM gaming multimedia magazine that was popular in the mid
1990s, but I haven't decided on including those yet.  I can make crappy .AVIs
look pretty damn good through motion vectoring tricks, but I was only going to
include them if the original sources had been lost.

I have not considered the legality of it, no.  Since I am selling it at
practically no profit (like, $1 above cost) I figured that it wouldn't be an
issue.  Getting permission probably wouldn't be too hard, but it would take a
while as I'm not sure Ken is happy (or able) to lend Sierra copyrights.

There was a videotape of various classic Atari and other early 8-bit
advertisements sold -- I have no idea if that was legal as well.

Jim Leonard ([EMAIL PROTECTED])                    http://www.oldskool.org/
Want to help an ambitious games project?             http://www.mobygames.com/
Or check out some trippy MindCandy at             http://www.mindcandydvd.com/