Welcome aboard Richard! And sorry for "forgetting" you Marco :)

Adam - 17
Alexander - 24
Steve - 25
Brad - 26 (which month?)
Stefan - 26 (December)
Karl - 26 (September)
Pedro - 26 (April)
Stuart - 27
C.E. - 28
Stephen Lee - 29
Marco - 30

Dan - 31
Lee - 32
John R. - 35
Richard B. - 36 (which month?)

Chris N. - 36 (which month?)
Joe - 38
Edward - 39

So the average is now 29,5.

--
Pedro R. Quaresma
Salvador Caetano IMVT

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity." - Albert Einstein