Sidebar... who's got the best manuals? (SSI, Origin and EA, but if I had to pick one, I'd say SSI.)

On Thursday, February 13, 2003, at 02:56 AM, Jim Leonard wrote:

Just a quick note that, after everyone's helpful discussion, Role-Playing
(RPG) has indeed been moved to the main genres list at MobyGames. It was
ultimatly the suggestion of Rogue-like games that broke me :) because I
couldn't place them in any of our existing main genres.

A full explaination is posted to the main page at www.mobygames.com. Also,
the current poll asks what kind of game manual you like -- I assume everyone
here is going to vote for "full" :-)
--
Jim Leonard ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) http://www.oldskool.org/
Want to help an ambitious games project? http://www.mobygames.com/