My heart goes out with you.  I wish dearly that I could be there with you.

Jim Leonard ([EMAIL PROTECTED])                    http://www.oldskool.org/
Want to help an ambitious games project?             http://www.mobygames.com/
Or check out some trippy MindCandy at             http://www.mindcandydvd.com/