Yeah, right:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3402651996&category=182
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3402651874&category=182
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3402651735&category=182

Then just turn the freaking box over, it says what came with the game
right on the back! Who are these people trying to kid?

At least this guy mentions what's still there, but it would be way more
fair to say what's missing. Back in my early days on ebay I won an
Enchanter grey, and what unexperienced me got was the box with the disk,
everything else was missing, even the manual had been ripped out and was
gone.

And then I found this auction here in Germany, for a Zork Trilogy, with
the seller claiming the game to be complete:

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2711234744&category=32494

For the following pun you have to know that the German word for "coin"
is "Münze," while a "hat" is a "Mütze."

I asked the seller where the Münze was, and he wrote back, "what Mütze?
There's no room in the box for a Mütze!"

I thought that was pretty hilarious, but still, the trilogy is worth a
lot less with the Zorkmid missing.

Marco